jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Two quests and weapons (9th May 2013)

For now, we have two quests for both sides, Imperial and Stormcloaks.
I have to improve the quests, because the first one gives me some bugs, like the imperials or stormcloaks don't attack me, but the other things are good.

The second quest is completed 100% It's a good work. I made it in two days.

Also I have a lot NPCs finished.

I have to say that most of the NPCs are some of my Skyrim characters. For example: Zuna Roath, a stormcloak officer, she is my principal character, Urduin Roath, father of Zuna, he was a imperial soldier, but he now is a stormcloak, he is my second character, or Echo, Imperial legate, was made before Zuna.


Weapons

I made some weapons for the stormcloaks:

One handed axe:



Sword:



That is all for now ;)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario